THEME: “SHARPENING YOUR MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS AND ORGANISATIONAL SUCCESS”
NOTE: 100 PER CENT-REFUND GUARANTEE
Our excellent and dynamic consulting services thrive on 100 per cent-refund guarantee for clients that feel NOT INTELLECTUALLY SATISFIED; or think they have not really got substantial value for their money at the end of consulting or training.
YOU ARE INVITED TO THE PROGRAMME
Management is defined as a set of principles relating to the functions of planning, organising, directing and controlling as well as the application of these principles in harnessing physical, financial, human and informational resources efficiently and effectively to achieve organisational goals.
Five basic elements are critical to the success of any organisation. These are quality or unique product offering; proper timing; adequate capital; people resources; and effective management. Among these five prerequisites, the most important one is the fifth one, that is, effective management.
According to W. Steven Brown, author of “13 Fatal Errors Managers Make”, “If you lack the fifth element, you will not have the first four. Why? Take a look at the influence the final one will have on the first four. Without effective management, correct decisions cannot be made about the product’s features and the proper time for its introduction into the marketplace. The company lacking proper management cannot acquire, much less sustain adequate capital. Above all, it takes good management to attract the best people and to coach and develop them….”
Organisations would definitely not be in business for long if they cannot keep an eye on the bottom line while pushing for results. In order to create a successful business, there is need for great managers who understand their business, customers and their people and are able to take the information and use it to mould results.
Good management is the backbone of successful organisations. So we all need to sharpen the competitive edge of our management skills regularly so that we can be ahead of our peers in our respective managerial roles.
That is why we are inviting you to our “ADVANCED CORPORATE MANAGEMENT COURSE” at GOKMAR COMMUNICATION CONSULTING, 2/4, Esomo Close, opp St Leo Catholic Church/White House Hotel, White House Bus-stop, off Toyin St, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
OBJECTIVES/BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
This course aims to boost managerial efficiency of participants.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
*Enhance their overall management skills
*Create basketball teams in their organisations
*Master how to motivate subordinates
*Make subordinates perform better
*Adopt modern recruitment process, etc
WHAT TO COVER:
- Enhancing Your Managerial Effectiveness through Emotional Intelligence and other Social Skills.
- Mastering Talent/Creativity Management for Enduring Peak Performance and Competitive Edge.
- Adopting New Performance Management Strategy for Operational Success.
- Building a Basketball Team for Enduring Competitive Advantage and Profitability.
- Recognising both Outstanding and Backbone Staff for Effective Teamwork and Organisational Harmony.
- Applying Modern Employee Recruitment and Assessment Strategies for Stability and Productivity.
- Improving Corporate Success through Quality and Innovative Management.
- Creating a Towering Competitive-Edge Strategy as Management and Executives.
- Exploiting Functional Distinctions Between Corporate Management and Leadership for Operational Effectiveness.
- Enhancing Employees’ Employability Skills to Boost Your Bottomline.
- Arousing Employees’ Commitment through Articulation of Strong Corporate Culture and Credo.
- Adopting Modern Competition Language and Blue Ocean Strategy for Operational Success and Profitability.
- Exploiting Effective Time Management and Operational Speed to Increase Market Share and Profitability.
- Discarding Micromanagement for Employee Creativity, Productivity and Organisational Effectiveness.
This programme is for Corporate Executives, Senior Managers, Managers, etc.
*Lectures hold between 10a.m and 4p.m every day (including breaks)
LAGOS VENUE: 2/4, Esomo Close, opp St Leo Catholic Church/White House Hotel, White House Bus-stop, off Toyin St, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
ABUJA VENUE:2, Euphrates Street, Artec Practice Building, off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria or our larger hall at AguiyiIronsi St, Maitama, Abuja.
FEE PER PARTICIPANT: N100,000. This covers registration fee and online training material. NOTE: Early birds will get 10 per cent discount.
INHOUSE TRAINING (COMPANY) FEE PER PARTICIPANT: N120,000. Registration of at least 15 participants by an organisation attracts 10 per cent discount.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Pay the fee (VAT not inclusive) into Gokmar Communication Consulting Acc No: 1013548091 at Zenith Bank.
NOTE: Pay VAT using our corporate TIN: 17042669-0001.
After payment, call or text your name, teller number and phone number to any of these numbers: 08055068773; 08056030424; 08187499425
METHODOLOGY:This involves lectures, practical sessions, etc.
NOTE: WE ALSO DO IN-HOUSE TRAINING FOR ORGANISATIONS
CERTIFICATION:At the end of the programme, participants will be given a certificate of attendance.
SHORT PROFILE OF THE LEAD FACILITATOR
- GOKE ILESANMI (FIIM, FIMC, CMC), GUEST SPEAKER at the Sixth International Conference of UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF SCOTLAND, is the Managing Consultant/CEO, Gokmar Communication Consulting and Fellow of both the Institute of Information Management Africa and Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria.
LINK TO THE TWITTER VERSION OF UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF SCOTLAND’S SIXTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE WHERE GOKE ILESANMI SPOKE https://twitter.com/CAREED_UWS/status/1486702966241431553?t=_LwgiSHkIp8c3yMdmH-YIw&s=08
Ilesanmi, who is a Certified Management Consultant from the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes also manages the online publication segment www.gokeilesanmi.com.ng as Publisher/Editor-in-Chief.
A former Acting Editor of Financial Standard newspaper, former Editor, Reference Nigeria and Columnist at The Nation newspaper, he is equally an International PLATINUM Columnist with the U.S.A-based ezinearticles.com, an authoritative international online platform currently having about 500,000 international columnists.
If you Google Ilesanmi’s full name, that is, GOKE ILESANMI, you will get thousands of global results and comments on him, including that of LARRY JAMES, a renowned America’s guru of Networking quoting him (GOKE ILESANMI) as an international authority in his (James’s) article on Networking. https://networkinghq.wordpress.com/tag/goke-ilesanmi/
A former Lecturer at the Ondo State Polytechnic (now Rufus Giwa Polytechnic), Lagos Campus, who was nominated on 23rd January, 2018 by Commonwealth University, Belize (based in Central/North America) for award of HONORARY DOCTORATE IN LEADERSHIP in recognition of his professional achievements and contributions to the knowledge world, also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Literary Studies from the University of Ado-Ekiti; Professional Certificates in Public Speaking as well as Diplomas in Desktop Publishing and Theology.
Tel: 08055068773; 08056030424; 08187499425