AVAILABLE TRAINING PROGRAMMES AT GOKMAR COMMUNICATION CONSULTING
NOTE: 100 PER CENT-REFUND GUARANTEE INCLUSIVE.
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION PROGRAMMES
- Innovative Digital Marketing Communications Skills Course
- Effective Digital-Age Communication and Writing Skills Course.
- Fundamentals of Digital-Age Effective Business Communication Course
- Effective Digital Public Relations Skills Course.
- Professional Digital-Age Writing and Speaking Skills Course
- Advanced Digital-Age Media Communication Skills Course.
- Corporate Communication Mastery Course
- Effective Public Speaking and Business Presentation Course.
,VARIETY OF OUR PUBLIC SPEAKING COURSE:
(a)Effective Public Speaking and Business Presentation Training for Organisations.
(b) 2-Day Open Public Speaking and Business Presentation Training for Individuals.
(c)Mastering Persuasive and Public Speaking Skills for Great Results as a Marketer.
(d)Exceptional Public Speaking, Public Relations and Crisis Communication Course for PROs/Corporate Affairs Managers/Information Managers.
(e)Becoming a Charismatic and Influential Political Leader through Public Speaking and Effective Leadership Skills Course.
(f)Special public speaking and speech therapy course for stammerers
- Exceptional Business Writing and Communication Skills Course.
- Mastering Media/Public Relations Skills Course.
- Effective Report Writing and Reported Speech Skills Course
- Effective Conduct of Meetings and Professional Minutes Writing Skills Course.
- Effective Deployment of Change and Crisis Communication Skills for Positive Corporate Image Course.
- Clearing the Cobweb of Nigerian English away from Global Prospects of Career and Business.
- The Role of Communication in Managerial Success Course.
- Strategic Corporate Communication for Smooth Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Organisational change and effective communication.
- Communicating Unique Selling Points of Your Business/Organisation Creatively
- Professional Language Application and Effective Business Writing/Communication
- Grammatical Voice and Effects of Business Transactions
- How to Write Effective Business Letters
- Reported Speech and Business Implication of Tense-sequence Rule
- Boosting Your Business with Effective Body Language.
- Project Management and Effective Communication.
- Achieving Effective Information Management through Technology Deployment.
- Enhancing Communication with SWOT Analysis.
- Using trigger words to achieve effective persuasion
- Mastering Memoranda Writing for Smooth Internal Communication.
- Fundamentals of e-mail Communication for Organisational Effectiveness.
ADVANCED COMMUNICATION TRAINING
*Advanced Professional Business Letter and Proposal Writing Course
*Advanced Professional Business Writing and Communication Course
*Advanced Professional Conduct of Business Meetings and Negotiation Skills Course
*Advanced Professional Report, Memoranda and Minutes Writing Course
LEADERSHIP/MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMMES
- Adopting New Corporate Leadership Approach for Paradigm Shift and Enduring Competitive Edge.
- Understanding Why Your Leadership Training Fails and Strategic Solutions.
- Distinguishing between Management and Leadership for Operational Effectiveness.
- Effective Leadership as a Backbone of Enduring Organisational Success.
- Developing Corporate Catalyst Leaders for Smooth Succession and Enduring Competitive Edge.
- Boosting Your Business and Career with Interactive Management and Effective Corporate Leadership skills.
- Building Highly-effective Teams through Influential Leadership.
- Adopting New Performance Management Strategy for Operational Success.
- Building a Basketball Team for Enduring Competitive Advantage and Profitability.
- Recognising both Outstanding and Backbone Staff for Effective Teamwork and Organisational Harmony.
- Achieving Enduring Profitability and Competitive Edge through Peak Performance.
- Adopting Modern Employee Recruitment and Assessment Strategies for Stability and Productivity.
- Improving Corporate Success through Quality and Innovative Management.
- Creating a Towering Competitive-Edge Strategy as Management and Executives.
- Exploiting Operational Distinctions Between Corporate Management and Leadership for Operational Effectiveness.
- Enhancing Employees’ Employability Skills to Boost Your Bottomline.
- Arousing Employees’ Commitment through Articulation of Strong Corporate Culture and Credo.
- Adopting Modern Competition Language and Blue Ocean Strategy for Operational Success and Profitability.
- Exploiting Effective Time Management and Operational Speed to Increase Market Share and Profitability.
- Implications of Employing Either Exceptional Specialists or Effective Generalists for Organisational Success.
- Taming Micromanagement for Employee Creativity, Productivity and Organisational Effectiveness.
- Enhancing Your Managerial Effectiveness through Emotional Intelligence and other Social Skills.
- Mastering Talent/Creativity Management for Enduring Peak Performance and Competitive Edge.
- Achieving Team Success through Delegation.
- How to Preempt and Resolve Workplace Conflict for Organisational Harmony.
- How to Write Effective Feasibility Study and Business Plan.
- Improving corporate performance with high expectations
- Guide to Putting Your Management Team in Place.
- Exceeding Feedback in Modern Management for Operational Efficiency.
- Boosting Employee and organisational performance through job analysis, job description and job specification.
- Exploiting Unique Managerial Solutions for Workplace Excuses
- Filling a Vacancy with an outsider Amidst Possible International Competition.
- How to Manage Your off-Site Staff for Operational Effectiveness.
- Employing Unique Techniques of Leading an Inherited Team for Productivity.
- How to Manage High Intensity Workplace.
- Board and Management Roles in Corporate Turnarounds.
- Hiring First-class Personnel for Competitive Advantage.
- How to Compete Effectively in Today’s Global Markets.
- Adopting Individuality of Employee Motivation for Outstanding Performance.
- Mastering How to use Latest Technology to Products World-Class products and Services.
- How to Find and Retain Best Employees for Productivity and Profitability.
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurial Success
- Discovering Business Opportunities in Today’s Business Environment
- Essentials of Self-Employment and Business Success
- Managing Personal Finances to facilitate Entrepreneurship
- Managing the Upcoming and Outstanding Workers for Productivity and Profitability.
- Understanding business turnaround and its many facets.
- How to hire first-class personnel for business domination.
- Taming the financial and non-financial signals of business decline.
- The board and management roles in corporate turnarounds.
- From business downturn to upturn: leadership skills and qualities that work.
- Building leadership capacities for business turnaround: the turns and bends.
- Keys to managing the phased challenges in the turnaround programmes.
- Understanding talent management of all cadre in the workforce.
- The nexus between talent management, competitive advantage and corporate performance.
- Talent attraction, enhancement and retention: What role for the board, management, human resources managers, line managers and employees.
- Talent oversight by the board of directors: the essentials.
- Consideration in developing and assessing a talent strategy.
- How to align talent strategy with business strategy.
- Talent-related risks and keys to mitigating them.
- Managing talent for business continuity and seamless succession: Expectations from the CEO.
CAREER/PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS PROGRAMMES
- Boosting Your Job Chances and Career through Employability Skills
- Farewell to Unemployment and Career Retardation.
- Gateway to Self-Employment and Business Success.
- How to Achieve Smooth and Rapid Career Advancement.
- Career Success through Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
- How to Succeed as a New Manager
- How to Relate with Your Boss for Rapid Career Acceleration.
- How to Manage Your Micro-Manager.
SEMINARS FOR SCHOOLS/TEACHERS/PARENTS
- Making Your School the Best through Innovative Knowledge Impartation Strategy and Excellent Corporate Culture.
- Motivating Your Pupils/Students for Outstanding Academic Performance and Your School’s Competitive Edge.
- Roles of Teachers and Parents in a Child’s Psychological, Personality, Language and Career Development.
- Nigerian English Usage and Its Effects on Your School’s Global Image and Rating.
- Boosting Oratorical Skills of Your Pupils/Students through Public Speaking Training.
- Becoming an Extraordinary Teacher through Modern Teaching Style and Motivational Strategy.
- Effective Leadership Skills for School Prefects and Teachers.
- Smooth Career Progression for Secondary School Students
SUCCESS/PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS SEMINARS
- Discarding Your Thermometer for Thermostat
- Walking along Your Success Path
- Networking Your Way to Prosperity
- Potency of Your Original or Adapted Plan A
- Defects of Waiting Perpetually for a Perfect Time
- The Danger of Relying on New Year’s Resolution
- Implications of being an Exceptional Specialist or an Effective Generalist for Personal Success
- Branding your Business through Ethical Behaviour and Social Responsibility.
- Promoting Your Products and Services through Integrated and Interactive Marketing Communication.
- Becoming a Successful Marketer through Persuasive and Client-Personality Awareness Skills.
- Enhancing Your Business with Strategic Selling/Marketing Strategies.
- Marketing: How to Build Profitable Customer and Stakeholder Relationships.
- Applying Sales Promotion Techniques to Boost Your Business.
- Avoiding Notable Mistakes in Sales Writing for Communication Effectiveness.
FULL LIST OF OTHER AVAILABLE SEMINARS
PROFILE OF GOKE ILESANMI
- GOKE ILESANMI (FIIM, FIMC, CMC), GUEST SPEAKER at the Sixth International Conference of UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF SCOTLAND, is the Managing Consultant/CEO, Gokmar Communication Consulting and Fellow of both the Institute of Information Management Africa and Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria.
LINK TO THE TWITTER VERSION OF UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF SCOTLAND’S SIXTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE WHERE GOKE ILESANMI SPOKE https://twitter.com/CAREED_UWS/status/1486702966241431553?t=_LwgiSHkIp8c3yMdmH-YIw&s=08
Ilesanmi, who is a Certified Management Consultant from the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes also manages the online publication segment www.gokeilesanmi.com.ng as Publisher/Editor-in-Chief.
A former Acting Editor of Financial Standard newspaper, former Editor, Reference Nigeria and Columnist at The Nation newspaper, he is equally an International PLATINUM Columnist with the U.S.A-based ezinearticles.com, an authoritative international online platform currently having about 500,000 international columnists.
If you Google Ilesanmi’s full name, that is, GOKE ILESANMI, you will get thousands of global results and comments on him, including that of LARRY JAMES, a renowned America’s guru of Networking quoting him (GOKE ILESANMI) as an international authority in his (James’s) article on Networking. https://networkinghq.wordpress.com/tag/goke-ilesanmi/
A former Lecturer at the Ondo State Polytechnic (now Rufus Giwa Polytechnic), Lagos Campus, who was nominated on 23rd January, 2018 by Commonwealth University, Belize (based in Central/North America) for award of HONORARY DOCTORATE IN LEADERSHIP in recognition of his professional achievements and contributions to the knowledge world, also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Literary Studies from the University of Ado-Ekiti; Professional Certificates in Public Speaking as well as Diplomas in Desktop Publishing and Theology.
Tel: 08055068773; 08056030424; 08187499425