Effective communication is very critical to career or business success. In fact, success in any endeavour requires effective communication. As such, organisations and people who communicate effectively are more successful and peaceful. Mastering communication allows you to effectively reach, sell and relate with a worldwide audience of customers for commerce. In the business world, the bottomline is money, and communicating well saves – and makes – it.
It is noteworthy that the concept of effective communication has changed in this digital or information and communications technology (ICT) explosion age with multiplicity of technological devices and/or social media platforms. So the idea of effective communication of yesterday is different from that of today.
The world is now a global village with opportunities and widened competition threats. So we need to be able to communicate well to stay ahead of career and business competition.
But the good news is that those who seek solutions to this new communication challenge can now attend our training programme at GOKMAR COMMUNICATION CONSULTING.
The course has at its overall title EFFECTIVE DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS COURSE and is segmented into two parts. PART A is tagged English Grammar and Writing Styles while the PART B is entitled Analytical Tools for Effective Communication.
OBJECTIVE/BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
This course aims to enhance the communication capacity as well as linguistic proficiency of participants.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
Communicate effectively and master the techniques, tools and dynamics of effective digital age communication.
WHAT TO COVER:
PART A: ENGLISH GRAMMAR AND WRITING STYLE
MODULE ONE:ENGLISH GRAMMAR
- Nigerian English Usage and Effects on Writing
- Tenses and Accuracy of Communication
- Grammatical Voice and Effects of Business Transactions
MODULE TWO:WRITING STYLES
- Corporate Writing Culture/Style
- What You must Know about Writing Style
- Simple and Complex Styles
- Qualities of Effective Business Writing
- Structural Types of Sentence
PART B: ANALYTICAL TOOLS FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
MODULE THREE:COMMUNICATION IMPLICATION OF DIGITAL AGE
MODULE FOUR:AVAILABLE ANALYTICAL TOOLS
- Linguistic/Traditional ANALYTICAL TOOL (for oral/written com)
- Persuasive Communication
- Public Communication/Non-Verbal ANALYTICAL TOOL
- Digital ANALYTICAL TOOLS and Platforms
MODULE FIVE:SOCIAL NETWORK PLATFORMS
- Content Publishing Platforms
- Specialised ANALYTICS TOOLS
MODULE SIX:STRATEGIES FOR BUILDING SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTIONS
- Necessary Guide for Digital Communications Team
DURATION: TWO DAYS (SATURDAY AND SUNDAY)
* Lectures hold between 9a.m and 4p.m each day (including breaks)
LAGOS VENUE: 2/4, Esomo Close, opposite St. Leo Catholic Church Second Gate/White House Hotel, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
ABUJA VENUE: 2, Euphrates Street, Artec Practice Building, off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria or our larger hall at Aguiyi Ironsi St, Maitama, Abuja.
COURSE FEE: N50,000 (VAT not inclusive). This covers registration fee and online training material. NOTE: The first five people to register will get a book free.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Pay the fee (VAT not inclusive) into Gokmar Communication Consulting Acc No: 1013548091 at Zenith Bank.
NOTE: Pay 5% VAT using our corporate TIN: 17042669-0001.
After payment, call or text your name, teller number and phone number to any of these numbers: 08055068773; 08056030424; 08187499425
You can also email your details to us at: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
METHODOLOGY: This involves lectures, practical sessions, etc.
NOTE: WE ALSO DO IN-HOUSE TRAINING FOR ORGANISATIONS
CERTIFICATION: At the end of the programme, participants will be given a certificate of attendance.
100 PER CENT-REFUND GUARANTEE
Our excellent and dynamic consulting services thrive on 100 per cent-refund guarantee for clients that feel NOT INTELLECTUALLY SATISFIED; or think they have not really got substantial value for their money at the end of consulting or training.
You can also visit our website: www.gokeilesanmi.com.ng for details about the training
- MR. GOKE ILESANMI, Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria and Certified Management Consultant from the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes, is the Managing Consultant/CEO of Gokmar Communication Consulting. He also manages the online publication segment www.gokeilesanmi.com.ng as Publisher/Editor-in-Chief. Ilesanmi, former Acting Editor of Financial Standard newspaper and Columnist/Editorial Consultant at Business World newspaper, was also a columnist at The Nation newspaper, writing his popular columns Empowerment Clinic and Workplace Matters on Mondays; and Book Review and Business Communication on Wednesdays in the paper (The Nation).
Ilesanmi is an International PLATINUM Columnist with the U.S.A-based ezinearticles.com, an authoritative international online platform currently having about 500,000 international columnists, mostly whites, and has also won Best Columnist and Expert Author awards from ezinearticles.com and therefore inducted into HALL OF FAME on 8th October, 2010 and endorsed as an intellectual expert in 21 knowledge areas. He now regularly gets writing contracts from the USA and different parts of the world due to his competence, confirmed by his winning the multiple international awards from the USA.
If you Google Ilesanmi’s full name, that is, GOKE ILESANMI, you will get thousands of global results and comments on him, including that of LARRY JAMES, a renowned America’s guru of Networking quoting him (GOKE ILESANMI) as an international authority in his (James’s) article on Networking. https://networkinghq.wordpress.com/tag/goke-ilesanmi/
A former lecturer at the Ondo State Polytechnic (now Rufus Giwa Polytechnic), Lagos Campus, this Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria and Certified Management Consultant from the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes, also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Literary Studies from the University of Ado-Ekiti. Ilesanmi, a holder of Professional Certificates in Public Speaking is an exceptional Motivational Speaker and versatile Master of Ceremonies (MC). He is a member of the online international Professional Speakers and Seminar Leaders Group; Global Career, Life, Executive and Business Coaches Network; Harvard Business Review Group; Motivation Nation Group, among others.
Tel: 08055068773;08056030424; 08187499425