GOKMAR COMMUNICATION CONSULTING offers corporate organisations and individuals quality, unique and value-adding services in the areas of:
*(Business) Language and Communication
*Editing and Production of Publications
*Public Speaking and Business Presentation Skills
The services also cover:
*Relationship Management/ Public Relations
*Human Resource Management
*(Public) Book Review
*Handling Corporate Events as an Emcee, etc.
Contact: (234) (0) 8056030424; (234) (0) 8I87499425
GOKE ILESANMI’S PROFILE
GOKE ILESANMI, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief of www.gokeilesanmi.com.ng; Managing Consultant/CEO of Gokmar Communication Consulting and former Acting Editor of Financial Standard newspaper, is an International PLATINUM Columnist with the U.S.A-based ezinearticles.com, an authoritative international website currently having about 450,000 international columnists, mostly whites.
He has also won Best Columnist and Expert Author awards from ezinearticles.com and therefore inducted into HALL OF FAME on 8th October, 2010. The insignia of the awards is on his global website www.gokeilesanmi.com.ng. Under the insignia, Goke’s library at ezinearticles.com can be linked by clicking the phrase “Link to My Ezine Library”.
Ilesanmi now regularly gets writing contracts from the USA and beyond due to his competence, confirmed by his winning the multiple international awards.
If you Google his full name GOKE ILESANMI, you will get more than 10,000 global results and comments on him, including that of LARRY JAMES, a renowned American author quoting him (GOKE ILESANMI) as an international authority in his (James’s) article on Networking.
Ilesanmi, a Certified Public Speaker, is a renowned (business) language and communication expert; versatile journalist and columnist; motivational speaker; career management coach; corporate leadership expert; editorial consultant and motivational, intellectual and comical corporate emcee.
100 PER CENT-REFUND GUARANTEE: His excellent and dynamic consulting services thrive on 100 per cent-refund guarantee for clients that feel not intellectually satisfied; or think they have not really got substantial value for their money at the end of consulting or a seminar.
Ilesanmi has written extensively on Business Language and Communication; Human Resource Management; Leadership; Personal Effectiveness; Journalism; Business Management/Entrepreneurship; Wealth Creation/Management; Relationship Management; Marketing/Selling; Career Management; Information Management; Peak Performance, etc.
A voracious reader, he has read dictionaries several times and reviewed about 2,000 books covering Business Communication, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Public Speaking, Human Resource Management, Leadership, Public Relations, Marketing/Selling, Personal Effectiveness, etc., in his Book Review columns that have run for about ten years now in the Nigerian mass media and online.
Ilesanmi consults for corporate organisations and individuals in the areas of (Business) Language and Communication; Editing and Production of Publications; (Public) Book Review; Biography Writing; Ghost Writing; Media/Public Relations; Career Management; Effective Leadership; Peak Performance, etc.
A former columnist at The Nation newspaper, he now writes his popular columns Business Communication, Book X-ray, Success Path and Career Guide in Business World, a weekly business newspaper and Pure Business, a monthly magazine, based in Nigeria.
Ilesanmi, who has travelled to Holland and Germany, was officially sent by Financial Standard to cover Euro-Africa Business Summit holding in Hamburg, Germany in April/May 2008 and commended by the company and participants for effective coverage.
A former lecturer at the Ondo State Polytechnic (now Rufus Giwa Polytechnic), Lagos Outreach, he holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Literary Studies from the University of Ado-Ekiti; as well as Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) Certificate and Council of Peers Award for Excellence (CPAE) Certificate in Public Communication. He is also a member of the international Professional Speakers and Seminar Leaders Group; Lagos Business Club, Nigeria/West Africa; Harvard Business Review Group; Global Career, Life, Executive and Business Coaches Network; First Business Alliance Group; Motivation Nation Group, among others.
A man of commendable hardwork and exemplary excellence, Ilesanmi has attained many accomplishments. Among these are:
- Ilesanmi was invited by God’s Generals International Church, based at 29, Wike Road, by Wimpy Junction, Mile 4, Port Harcourt, Rivers State on Thursday, 24th January, 2013 to speak on the sub-theme of “Fulfilling Your Life Purpose and Achieving Financial Freedom” during the church’s 14-day prayer-and-fasting conference tagged “Authority to Subdue and Dominate”. He was repeatedly given standing ovation for a highly-intelligent presentation.
- Ilesanmi was invited by Club 06 on Saturday, 22nd December, 2012 to facilitate a seminar with tagged Becoming Self-employed and Achieving Enduring Business Success through Your Plan B, during the club’s end-of-year meeting/party at Sofunix International Schools, 2/4, Owolabi Close, by Bible College Bus-stop, off Sango Otta, Ogun. He was highly commended by the club members for an exceptionally-didactic seminar.
- He was consulted by QuaDitect Consultants, an architectural firm at Plot 2, Euphrates Street, off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja on Friday, 5th October to Sunday, 7th October, 2012 to facilitate an in-house training programme christened Effective Public Speaking and Business Presentation. Ilesanmi was showered with commendation by the participants for brilliant training.
- He was invited by QuaDitect Consultants, an architectural firm at Plot 2, Euphrates Street, off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja on Saturday, 21st and Sunday, 22nd July, 2012 to facilitate a multi-segment in-house training programme covering Motivational Speaking; Career Management Strategy; Human Relations; Fundamentals of Public Speaking; Diction and Elocution; Use of English Language and Effective Reading Culture. Ilesanmi was repeatedly commended by the participants, Managing Partner/CEO and his wife in attendance for the exceptionally-rich and didactic training.
- He was invited by the Christ Apostolic Church Men’s Association (CACMA) of CAC Oke-Ife 1, Ikeja Zonal Headquarters, Iju-Ishaga, Lagos, on Sunday, 16th September, 2012 to speak on the theme Treading the Path of Focus to Success. Ilesanmi was thunderously applauded for exceptional delivery.
- He was invited by the Christ Apostolic Church, Testimony Ground Assembly, Alimosho, Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos Youth Fellowship on Sunday, 19th August, 2012 as Guest Speaker on the theme Getting the Right Focus for Enduring Success during the 2012 Youth Week. Ilesanmi was showered with praises for a highly-educative presentation.
- He was invited by the Christ Apostolic Church, Ikeja, Lagos Zonal Youth Fellowship on Friday, 27th July, 2012 as Guest Speaker to X-ray the theme Fulfilling Your Life Purpose for Positive Change, during the 2012 Youth Week. Ilesanmi was greatly lauded for brilliant delivery.
- Ilesanmi was re-invited by Murhi International Television (MITV) as a Guest on the programme Be My Guest between 9 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. on Monday, 25th June, 2012 to X-ray the subject Addressing Unemployment Challenges in Nigeria.
- He was consulted by BD Consult, a public relations firm at Magodo Estate, Lagos to facilitate an in-house training programme tagged Effective Public Speaking and Business Presentation on Monday, 18th and Friday, 22nd June, 2012. Ilesanmi was lauded by the participants for exceptionally-brilliant training.
- He was invited by the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Redeemer’s House, 7, Ifesowapo Street, by Second Junction Bus-stop, Okeira, Aguda-Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday, 20th May, 2012 to facilitate a seminar with the theme, Farewell to Unemployment and Career Retardation. Ilesanmi was applauded for exceptional presentation.
- He was invited by Murhi International Television (MITV) as a Guest on Friday, 18th May, 2012 to discuss Unemployment in Nigeria: Causes and Solutions.
- He was consulted by QuaDitect Consultants, an architectural firm at Plot 2, Euphrates Street, off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja to facilitate an in-house training programme tagged Effective Public Speaking and Business Presentation on Saturdays, 3rd and 10th March and Sundays, 4th and 11th March, 2012. Ilesanmi was commended by the participants for detailed and brilliant training.
- Ilesanmi was invited by the Cross River State NYSC as Keynote Speaker on Friday, 20th May, 2011 to discuss the topic, The Nigerian Youth in the Context of Global Development: Life Goals, Career and Entrepreneurship Prospects, during their empowerment seminar held at Transcorp Metropolitan Hotel, Calabar. He was repeatedly given standing ovation by the audience and highly commended by Mr. Odo Effiong, Special Adviser to Governor Liyel Imoke on ICT and Mallam Abdullahi Yuguda, representative of the State Coordinator of NYSC, Mr. Akinwumi Olowokere.
- Ilesanmi was engaged as Emcee by Sofunix International Schools, 2/4, Owolabi Close, by Bible College Bus-stop, off Sango Otta, Ogun State on Saturday, 28th July, 2012 during the Pioneer Valedictory Service for SSS3 Students and Fourth Graduation Ceremony. He was commended by the school authorities and guests for brilliantly coordinating the event and imparting knowledge.
- Ilesanmi was engaged as Emcee by Rickey Tarfa & Co (Legal Practitioners & Notaries Public) on Saturday, 10th September, 2011 for the send-off dinner organised in honour of Barrister Odubela Segun John, the former Head of Chambers of Rickey Tarfa & Co appointed as Honourable Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology by Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State. The dinner held at Michael Angello Events Centre, Mulliner Towers (NNPC Building), 39, Kingsway Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Ilesanmi was engaged as Emcee by Mr. Sola Oni, former Principal Manager, Corporate Affairs, Nigerian Stock Exchange, on Saturday, 23rd October, 2010 during his (Mr. Oni’s) 50th birthday celebration, which held on the premises of the Christ Anglican Church, Anglican Communion Diocese of Lagos West, 10, Okuta Road, Bariga, Lagos. He was lauded for effective coordination and professionalism.
- He was invited by the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Grace Sanctuary, Ogba Area Headquarters, 59, Isheri Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos on Friday, 11th November, 2011 as a facilitator for a seminar with the theme, Farewell to Unemployment and Career Retardation. Ilesanmi was commended for exceptional presentation.
- He was invited by the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Oasis of Blessings Parish, 2, Orimoloye Street, by Second Junction Bus-stop, Okeira, Aguda-Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday, 9th October, 2011 as a facilitator for a seminar with the theme, Your Gateway to Self-employment and Enduring Business Success. Ilesanmi was repeatedly applauded for brilliant delivery.
- He was invited by the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pentecost Power Centre, 5, Mokuolu Street, off Yaya Abatan Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday, 28th August, 2011 to facilitate a seminar with the theme Your Gateway to Self-employment and Enduring Business Success. He was greatly lauded for exceptional presentation.
- Ilesanmi was invited by the Kingdom Wealth Imperial Initiative (KWII), 59, Isheri Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos on Monday, 25th July, 2011 as a facilitator for the seminar entitled, Your Gateway to Self-employment and Enduring Business Success, during its one-week youth empowerment and leadership programme tagged Eagles’ Gathering, held at the Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre, Sea School, Apapa, Lagos. He was given thunderous applause for exceptional presentation.
- He was invited by the Lagos State Chapter of the Christ Apostolic Church Council of Publicity Secretaries on Saturday, 17th September, 2011 to speak on the topic Achieving Your Life Goals. Ilesanmi was commended for excellent presentation.
- He was invited by the Lagos State Chapter of the Alumni Association of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, on Saturday, 13th August, 2011, as a facilitator for the seminar with the theme, Your Gateway to Self-employment and Enduring Business Success. He was commended for brilliant delivery.
- He was invited by the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Oasis of Blessings Parish, 2, Orimoloye Street, by Second Junction Bus-stop, Okeira, Aguda-Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday, 31st July, 2011 as a facilitator for a seminar with the theme, Farewell to Unemployment and Career Retardation. Ilesanmi was applauded for didactic delivery.
- Ilesanmi was invited by the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pentecost Power Centre, 5, Mokuolu Street, off Yaya Abatan Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday, 26th June, 2011 to facilitate a seminar with the theme Farewell to Unemployment and Career Retardation. He was highly commended for brilliant presentation.
He was invited by Sofunix International Schools, 2/4, Owolabi Close, by Bible College Bus-stop, off Sango Otta, Ogun State on Wednesday, 27th July, 2011 to speak on the topic, Your Path to Smooth Career Progression, during the graduation ceremony of the school. Ilesanmi was highly commended by the audience for brilliant delivery.
- He was invited by Sofunix International Schools, 2/4, Owolabi Close, by Bible College Bus-stop, off Sango Otta, Ogun State to facilitate the training programme for the staff, with the theme Danger of Nigerianism in English to Global Competitiveness/Online Relevance of Sofunix International Schools, on Tuesday, 5th April, 2011. He was showered with accolades for excellent facilitation.
- He invited as Keynote Speaker to handle the topic, Towards Nigerian Youths’ Empowerment and Independence, during the Independence Business Summit organised to commemorate Nigeria’s 50th Independence Anniversary on Friday, 1st October, 2010 in Lagos. He was lauded for brilliant presentation by participants.
- Ilesanmi was invited as Guest Speaker to discuss the topic, Achieving Career and Business Success, during the Models & Mentors Empowerment/Networking seminar held at Excellence Hotel, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos on Saturday, 7th August, 2010. He was greatly applauded by the audience for brilliant delivery.
- Ilesanmi was invited as Guest Speaker to discuss the topic, What is Your Life Goal?, during the Children’s Day Funfair co-sponsored by Coca Cola Company, FirstInland Bank Plc, Cadbury Nigeria Plc and May & Baker Nigeria Plc held in Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday, 27th May, 2007. He was greatly applauded by the organisers for exceptional presentation.
- He was invited by the Christ Apostolic Church, Ikeja, Lagos Zonal Youth Fellowship to speak on the topic, Achieving Group Harmony through Interpersonal Skills, during their Love Feast seminar held in Lagos, on Sunday, 5th September, 2010. He was highly commended for excellent delivery.
- Ilesanmi was invited to speak on the topic, Achieving Your Life Goals, during the Youth Empowerment seminar organised by the Christ Apostolic Church, Ikeja, Lagos Zonal Youth Fellowship on Sunday, 22nd February, 2009. He was lauded for brilliant presentation.
- He was invited by the Christ Apostolic Church, Ikeja, Lagos Zonal Youth Fellowship on Saturday, 29th May, 2010 as Keynote Speaker to discuss the topic, Career Advancement Strategy, during their Personal Effectiveness seminar. Ilesanmi was highly lauded.
- He was invited on 6th May, 2003 by the Financial Institutions Training Centre, Lagos, chaired by the then Deputy Governor of CBN (Operations), Dr. Shamusideen Usman, to join its intellectual fold as a Programme Manager/Facilitator in recognition of his intellectual wizardry.
- Ilesanmi was consulted by the Anyiam-Osigwe Foundation in 2003 to edit some of its Lecture Series books containing the works of eminent figures such as the Right Honourable John Major, former British Prime Minister; General Yakubu Gowon, former Nigerian Head of State; Senator Bola Tinubu, former Governor of Lagos State; Professor Chike Edozien, the Asagba of Asaba and Professor (Mrs.) Joy Ogwu, former Director-General, Nigerian Institute of International Affairs. He was later commended by the Foundation Co-ordinator, Mr. Emmanuel Anyiam-Osigwe for excellent editing.
- He has successfully worked on books such as “In Pursuit of Excellence” and “Doing the Impossible” by Ayo Lawal; “Audit Instinct” and “My Chef” by Obasesam Etimita; “Is Your Boss Difficult?” by Dare Ajiboye; “Making Your Destiny Real” by Pastor Sam Okenwa, etc.
- He was commended for exceptional brilliance in Syntax (Grammar) in 1995 by Professor Olu Olagoke, author of Incorruptible Judge and one of the foremost linguists in Africa.
- Ilesanmi was commended in writing in 2006 by His Royal Highness, Professor G.O. Nwankwo (OON) for book review brilliance.
- He was invited by the former Gatewaybank Plc on Wednesday, 7th April, 2004 for the facilitation of a training programme on Business Writing and Communication Skills for its new management trainees. He was greatly commended by the participants and the training manager for excellent display of knowledge. He was later told to propose another training programme meant for officers of the bank.
- Part-time lecturing at Ondo State Polytechnic, Owo, Lagos Outreach (2000-2001).
- Facilitated a Language and Communication seminar for teachers of Vivian Fowler Memorial College for Girls, Oregun, Lagos in September 2002.
- Ilesanmi was invited by the Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education, Faculty of Education, University of Lagos on 4th December, 2008 to do public review of the text Modern Trends in Sports Administration and Management written by Dr. Joseph Awoyinfa. He was given standing ovation and called Professor there by lecturers and guests due to brilliant review.
- He was invited by the Department of Economics, University of Lagos as a Guest Lecturer on Thursday, 9th September, 2004 to speak on the topics Project Writing and How to Compose an Effective Curriculum Vitae. He was commended for a brilliant presentation.
- Ilesanmi was invited by the Department of Accounting, University of Lagos as a Guest Lecturer on Friday, 8th October, 2004 to speak on the topic Career Enhancement through a Masterpiece of Curriculum Vitae. He was commended for a brilliant presentation and presented with an award after the lecture.
- He was invited by the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye Nigerian Students Entrepreneurship Club on Saturday, 28th May, 2005 as a Guest Speaker to discuss the topics Self-motivation as a Tonic for Success and Flexible Approach to Entrepreneurship. He was highly commended for brilliant delivery.
- Ilesanmi was invited by Minaj Broadcasting International(MBI) as one of the three Guests on the programme Issues between 11 a.m. and 12.00 noon on Monday, 16th August, 2004 to discuss the topic New Capital Base for Banks: Its Justification and Implications for the Banking Sub-sector and the Nigerian Economy.
- He was invited by Murhi International Television (MITV) as a Guest on the programme Chatsville between 7.30 p.m. and 8.00 p.m. on Monday, 6th September, 2004 to address the subject Chechen Terrorism in Russia: The Genesis, Immediate Cause and Humanitarian Effects.
- Ilesanmi was invited by Minaj Broadcasting International (MBI) as a Guest on the A.M. programme between 8.30 a.m. and 9.00 a.m. on Monday, 12th April, 2004 to speak on the topic English Usage in Nigeria, Role of the Media and General Communication Implications of Nigerianism in English.
- He was officially sent by Financial Standard to cover Euro-Africa Business Summit holding in Hamburg, Germany in April/May 2008. Ilesanmi was commended by the company and participants for effective coverage to the extent that Asia-Africa Confidential magazine that came there has continued to extend invitation of new summits around the world to him.
- He bagged Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) award, the professional membership level of the Association of Certified Public Speakers of Nigeria on 27th October, 2004.
- Ilesanmi was conferred with Council of Peers Award for Excellence (CPAE) by the Association of Certified Public Speakers of Nigeria on 30th June, 2005 in recognition of his great contributions to public speaking discourse in Nigeria through the mass media, specifically for being “the best candidate on the originality of material, uniqueness of style, experience, delivery technique….”
- He was conferred with the award of Senior Orator of Nigeria by the Association of Certified Public Speakers of Nigeria on 22nd March, 2011.
- Ilesanmi was invited by Leo District 404B (Youth Activity of Lions District 404B), Ikeja, Lagos, on Saturday, 26th August, 2006, to speak on the topic, I Have a Dream. He was given standing ovation for insightful presentation and conferred with Appreciation Award.
- He was appointed Publicity Secretary of Ikeja Zone, Lagos of Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) in October 2007. He has been lauded for tremendous media publicity since then.
- Ilesanmi started Financial Standard Jobs, a pull-out on Human Resource and Career Management, which is the pioneer in the media industry.
- He won Financial Standard Outstanding Performance Award in 2001.
- Ilesanmi was chosen to produce three editions of IoD Magazine, specialised publication of the Institute of Directors, Nigeria (IoD) in mid-2008 and early 2009. He was commended for the job well done.
- He was offered quadruple promotion in 2001 (from Reader to Copy Editor) barely one and a half years of employment as a result of exceptional hardwork and intellectual acumen.
- Ilesanmi was later promoted Senior Copy Editor.
- He was promoted Associate Editor in January 2005 as a mark of acknowledgement of his excellence and industry.
- Ilesanmi was appointed Editorial Board Member of Financial Standard on Monday, 31st January, 2005 in recognition of his excellent writing skills and hardwork.
- He was promoted Senior Associate Editor in February 2007 in recognition of exemplary intelligence.
- Ilesanmi was appointed permanent member of management of Financial Standard on October 2, 2007 for brilliant contribution upon coming to represent the Editor at the meeting.
- He was offered double promotion to the post of Deputy Editor in charge of Features and later News in October 2007 due to exceptional professional competence.
- Ilesanmi became the Acting Editor of Financial Standard on 22nd March, 2010 upon resignation of the Editor.
- He left Financial Standard on 30th June, 2010 to run www.gokeilesanmi.com.ng and Gokmar Communication Consulting.
- Ilesanmi joined the U.S.A-based ezinearticles.com, one of the most authoritative columnist websites in the world with about 350,000 columnists then, on Thursday, 23rd September, 2010 and won INTERNATIONAL PLATINUM COLUMNIST AWARD from the site on Saturday, 2nd October, 2010. The email sent to him by one Jennifer on behalf of the management of the international website to convey news of the award read, “Congratulations. You have now earned our ‘PLATINUM’ membership level! As a result of having few/minor account errors and informative content, you have earned unlimited article submissions. This is a status that cannot be bought and can only be earned by sending in quality articles. Only a small fraction of our thousands of authors ever obtain this level.”
- On Friday, 8th October, 2010, he also won Best Columnist and Expert Author awards from the U.S.A-based ezinearticles.com having about 350,000 international expert columnists then and therefore inducted into HALL OF FAME there. The insignia of the awards is on his global site www.gokeilesanmi.com.ng. Under the insignia, you can reach Goke’s library at ezinearticles.com by clicking “My Library @ Ezine”.
- In an email also dated October 8, 2010 first sent to ILESANMI to communicate news of the BEST COLUMNIST and EXPERT AUTHOR awards to him, the management of the website said, “You’ve also earned EXPERT AUTHOR status: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Goke_Ilesanmi.Your articles will appear on our high-traffic home page within 48 hours: http://EzineArticles.com/. Your articles have also been sent to our exclusive EzineArticles RSS Feed and to our proprietary EzineArticles Email Alert Members. You are welcome to add one of these special buttons on your website to show that your articles have been featured on EzineArticles.com: http://EzineArticles.com/featured/.”
- The management of the site in the second email dated October 8, 2010 later sent to ILESANMI said, “Congratulations! Your articles are now featured in the EzineArticles.com directory. This page is PRIVATE and only available for authors that we have accepted into the directory… We invite you to showcase your accomplishment of being featured in the EzineArticles.com Directory by grabbing one of the graphics below and adding it to your website. On behalf of the EzineArticles.com Team, we wish you the best of success!”
- Find attached USA-based ezinearticles.com International Platinum Columnist Award Certificate endorsing his competence in 21 knowledge areas; Facilitator Invitation email from Financial Institutions Training Centre and Certified Public Speaking Certificates.
Phone Numbers: +234(0) 08056030424; +234(0)8187499425
OFFICE ADDRESS: 2/4, Esomo Close, opposite St. Leo Catholic Church Second Gate/White House Hotel, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.