Mr. Richard Thompson (not real name) was a Marketing Manager in XYZ Company in Lagos, Nigeria between 1992 and 1998. He was highly focused and had the ambition of becoming the CEO of the company through diligence and self-development embroidered with a large dose of interpersonal skills.
But Richard had one impediment across the path of his career advancement, which he failed to proffer a timely solution to. This was fear of public speaking and business presentation. Anytime he was asked to address a large gathering of customers or stakeholders, he would avoid the responsibility by giving one excuse or another and delegate the task to one of his subordinates, versed in the art of public speaking and business presentation.
Soon, through repeated presentations, the eloquent subordinate became the most intellectually respected staff member in the Marketing Department and was much preferred by the management and cherished by customers.
Later, the management considered Richard redundant as a boss and decided to allow the articulate subordinate to take charge of the department because of his charisma occasioned by competence and eloquence. Rather than sack Richard, the management gave him soft landing by instructing him to report to the subordinate. Richard subsequently took an honourable decision of resigning.
NOTE: The smooth sail of his career was prematurely terminated in the company due to his failure to find a timely solution to his public speaking fear. You don’t have to experience this as you climb your career ladder to the top.
This is why we are inviting you to our Two-Day EFFECTIVE PUBLIC SPEAKING AND BUSINESS PRESENTATION COURSE at Gokmar Communication Consulting, WHICH IS HOLDING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.
ABUJA OFFICE ADDRESS: 2, Euphrates Street, Artec Practice Building, off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
LAGOS OFFICE ADDRESS: 2/4, Esomo Close, opposite St. Leo Catholic Church Second Gate/White House Hotel, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
FOR THE DETAILED COURSE BROCHURE and TIME TABLE OF THE PROGRAMME top right.
WHAT TO COVER IN SUMMARY
PART ONE: FUNDAMENTALS OF PUBLIC SPEAKING
PART TWO: GENERAL PERSUASIVE COMMUNICATION
PART THREE: ORAL BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS
PART FOUR: MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING SKILLS
PART FIVE: MASTERING BASIC GRAMMATICAL CONCEPTS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE
PART SIX: VOICE CONTROL AND STANDARD PRONUNCIATION SKILLS (DICTION AND ELOCUTION)
COURSE FEE: N70,000 (VAT not inclusive). This covers registration fee and online training material. NOTE: The first five people to register will get a book free.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Pay the N70,000 (VAT not inclusive) into Gokmar Communication Consulting Acc No: 1013548091 at Zenith Bank.
VARIETY OF OUR PUBLIC SPEAKING COURSES
(1)Effective Public Speaking and Business Presentation Training for Organisations
(2) Lagos 2-Day Open Public Speaking and Business Presentation Training (for Individuals)
(3) Abuja 2-Day Open Public Speaking and Business Presentation Training (for Individuals)
(4) South East/South South 2-Day Open Public Speaking and Business Presentation Training (for Individuals)
(5) Becoming a Charismatic and Influential Political Leader through Public Speaking and Effective Leadership Skills Course
(6) Boosting Your Ministry with Effective Public Speaking Skills/Multiplying Your Church Membership through Creative Preaching Style (for Ministers of God)
(7) Exceptional Public Speaking, Public Relations and Crisis Communication Course for Pros/Corporate Affairs Managers/Information Managers
(8) Public Speaking and Persuasive Skills Course For Marketers
(9) Professional Public Speaking and Event Coordination Skills Course for MCs and Comedians
(10) Special Public Speaking and Speech Therapy Course for Stammerers
*Goke Ilesanmi, a Professional Public Speaker is:
*former Columnist at The Nation Newspaper
*Managing Consultant/CEO, Gokmar Communication Consulting
*International PLATINUM Columnist at ezinearticles.com
*Former Acting Editor of Financial Standard
*Former Editor, REFERENCE NIGERIA
*Former Columnist/Editorial Consultant at Business World Newspaper
Telephone: 08055068773; 08056030424; 08187499425